Quote Originally Posted by sharps View Post
Nighthawk, I understand the time is coming when I probably won't be able to participate in but one or two of the pass times mentioned. That is one of the reasons I hoped it didn't come off as sounding "flip". I am truly blessed that I can still do about what I want....just not at the same level as before. And, I know it could all change or end on the way to town this afternoon or when I go to the woods later to haul in a load of firewood I cut last weekend. No man knows the hour or the day.

My heart is warmed by what you said about your faith and Jesus. I am glad you have that, too many do not. I don't know what I would do without it. God bless you brother.

ted, I understand exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes it seems I flit from one thing to another, but I love them all.
Oh no it didn't sound flip at all. It did remind me that you and I don't know each other therefore there is no way you along with all the others here can know what my day is like unless I lay it out start to finish. It is my sincere hope that out of my pain will come the realization for all here on the board sooner or later we all face the day when we will no longer be able to do most of the things we love doing. Please don't let it blindside you like it did me. You are all very intelligent folks and intelligent minds need to be kept busy through physical activities. Plan for the future by finding some more sedentary hobbies that engage the mind. Please don't anybody procrastinate no matter how much you don't want to think about it. Of an here is an example of the Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UurHbXwVo04

Love the instrument!

Blessing to all.