+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 EASY TIPS FOR IMPROVING ... - Readers cast (Brian McGeehan) - Dec 3, 2012

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Default 5 EASY TIPS FOR IMPROVING ... - Readers cast (Brian McGeehan) - Dec 3, 2012

5 EASY TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR FLY FISHING SUCCESS RATE FOR TROUT
    The beauty of fly fishing for trout extends far beyond simply landing fish. The real allure of our sport lies in the fact that we can never truly master every nuance of the game and there is always room for improvement. The lifetime process of expanding our knowledge base and skill set is the journey that most of us cherish. As a professional fly fishing guide I work diligently to share the finer points of the sport with many of my guests, but at the end of the day it is important that we have interacted with enough trout to keep engagement levels high.

After reading this article I would like to says thanks to the author for a well writen presentation. If anglers will follow his advice I believe they will catch more fish.

Tim

I enjoyed reading your article!

I too enjoy more just being where the fish are, enjoy more "Seizing the Day", then catch & release or catch & keep!

It is getting harder and harder to find these remote locations next to the waters edge, we you can leave all the trouble in life behind....but they are out there if you take the time to look and find them.

~Parnelli
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

NewTyer 1 Guest

Even if I never catch a fish, the solitude alone is amazingly invigorating and I come home a new man.

Good article, common sense down to earth advice. Great job thanks, I need all the help I can get.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

A really good article and excellent advice - now if I could just remember to move my feet rather than extend my cast when I'm in the river........

Thanks,

Cliff

+ Reply to Thread