OK, I'll confess. I've been a professional marketing guy for over 40 years. This response is based on that experience.

It appears that the objective of your raffle is to maximize the funds your raise, not to maximize booth attendance by current and potential fly fishers. If it was the latter, your raffle item should be fly fishing related. But the former indicates it should be an item or items that appeal to the widest number of people attending the event.

Narrowing it even further, you need to decide if it is better to appeal to a sub-segment who are willing to spend a lot (either in a high priced single ticket or in a lot of more moderately priced tickets) or to a larger group willing to take a flyer on a low priced ticket with a low odds of winning.

I don't know the right answer to these. But I have noted that the West Denver TU chapter, which is in an area with LOTS of fly fishers, has raffled off a single prize for many years at local shows. It is always a collection of high end fly fishing gear packed in a custom fitted hard case that makes it easy to carry and display at multiple shows. The value is in the thousands and I think tickets are around $2, but could be wrong about that.

If you want to learn of their experience with this approach, you can contact them at this link.
http://www.westdenvertu.org/

Good luck with it!