+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings all

A great big welcome to you Roger from my little part of Oregon.

Rocky

Welcome aboard and very well said! Wait until you try the the delicious sins of the bamboo fly rod! As we said in the Air Cav: HOOOAAHH!

Maine, Now I've retired to North Carolina (just south of Fayetteville)

Welcome aboard Roger;
    You have found a great place to hang out, get info, and meet some really good people. Hope to read many more posts from you. Remember there are NO stupid questions.

Good to have you along

Glad you found us - welcome aboard!
    Consider this your "formal" welcome. *S*
    LF

Welcome, Roger. Fly fishing opens up many opportunities and challenges for a wide variety of fish species. Learn at your own speed.
    David Merical
    St. Louis, MO

Roger,
    welcome and your story brings back some memories. I grew up in a family of trout fly fisherman, so naturally as a late teen young adult I rebelled by becoming a tournament bass fisherman. like you the better at it I git the more pressure i placed on myself. After only 3 years and almost runining my engagement, I stepped back and relised that when I wanted to relax I always grabbed a fly rod and headed off to a small stream to do it. So needless to say I sold everything boat/ trailer, rods, reels and all my tackle to a couple of fellow competitors. Had enough for a two week trip to Montana and fell head over heals in love with the sport for a second time. It also healed a lot with my dad who is still one of my best friends that was almost 26 years ago. Welcome aboard to another newer member.

Steve

Default New Guy

A very big welcome from Wyoming. The new guy is responsilbe for the doughnuts, and it goes downhill from there very FAST!!

Welcome once again.
    Wyo-Blizzard

Welcome aboard ...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

Blog Entries

Welcome aboard.

Ed

Welcome aboard from the left coast. After 10 years of marriage I still can't get my wife to cross over to the darkside. She prefers spin casting.
    Trout don't speak Latin.

+ Reply to Thread