Thread: Frled Leader Swap

Threaded View

Default Frled Leader Swap

I would like to propose a Furled Leader Swap.

It seems there are alot of different materials being used and differnt formulas also.
    I've never tryed to hold a swap, but I think this would be a great way for each of
    us accross the country to see the different Furled Leader styles being used. If any
    one is up for a Furled Leader Swap please post a response. I live near Jack H. & Warren P.
    so if every one wants to do this I will check with them, and set up some details.

UPDATE:

All that want to join in the Swap should let me know by no later than 12/14/12.
    I will need to receive the Leaders no later than 1/11/13. (add return postage & address with leaders for swapped leaders) (plan on five or more days for mail)
    I will mail all of the Swapped Leaders back out on 1/14/13.
    On 12/15/12 I will Private Message all participants to confirm participation, and I will add my mailing adress.

Rules:
    Material to be used: this is up to each participant
    Leader Length: 7'-0" (between 6'-6" thru 7'-6" will be considerd 7'-0")
    Information to be added with each leader: Length, Material, Floating OR Sinking, and Builder (and contact information this is optional)
    Any other information maybe added at the Builders discretion.

This is a list of participants as of 11/26/12 we will take more participants until 12/14/12.
    On 12/15/12 I will Private Message all participants to confirm participation, and I will add my mailing adress.

#1 Fishwater (Host)
    #2 Jack Hise
    #3 Popperfly
    #4 WarrenP
    #5 TomS
    #6 Kaboom1
    #7 Bug Man
    #8 sirhoops23@yahoo.com
    #9 Moonlitflies (not committed yet, please confirm participation)

Thanks

Joe B
    Last edited by fishwater; 11-26-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: UPDATE: ADD LIST OF PARTICPANTS TO DATE
    In times like these it helps to recall there have always been times like these... Paul Harvey