+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know what...

Default Anyone know what...

I have an old fly rod (purchased new in 1992). I am missing the top half of it. It is a browning 8' 5/6 weight graphite rod model #M22980. I found one on ebay that has a "P" after the model #. Does anyone know what this might stand for? Also-does anyone know how or where I might replace this? Even if I have to buy the whole thing again (first fly rod and now I am getting back into it-wanted to revive this)
    I bought it years ago when I wa just out of high school-went into the navy and haven't used it since-my wonderful little brother lost the top half. thanks

cornellpd,
    First of all, welcome to FAOL. The best website around. And, THANKS FOR YOUR NAVY TIME!
    You might try going directly to the Browning website and contacting them. They may have a replacement (doubtful though) or at least some information. Here is the website; [url=http://www.browning.com/homepage/index.asp:2a2f9]http://www.browning.com/homepage/index.asp[/url:2a2f9]
    Again, welcome to FAOL.

------------------
    Life, is the time He gave you to determine where you want to spend eternity.
    ----------
    Lotech Joe

[This message has been edited by Lotech (edited 06 July 2006).]
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

Thanks for the help. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions on here!!

cornellpd,
    No sweat. With several thousand members, we ought to come up with at least one correct answer. Sooooooooooooo, ask away.
    Just don't let your research take you away from fishing. That's your best teacher.

------------------
    Life, is the time He gave you to determine where you want to spend eternity.
    ----------
    Lotech Joe
    Where you go is less important than how you take the steps.
    Fish with a Friend,
    Lotech Joe

+ Reply to Thread