I have an old fly rod (purchased new in 1992). I am missing the top half of it. It is a browning 8' 5/6 weight graphite rod model #M22980. I found one on ebay that has a "P" after the model #. Does anyone know what this might stand for? Also-does anyone know how or where I might replace this? Even if I have to buy the whole thing again (first fly rod and now I am getting back into it-wanted to revive this)
I bought it years ago when I wa just out of high school-went into the navy and haven't used it since-my wonderful little brother lost the top half. thanks