+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prayer for my daughter and future granddaughter

Hybrid View

Default Prayer for my daughter and future granddaughter

I don't post very often, however, desperation has beenreached. My daughter Julie Morrison, now Julie Jacques was due to have a babyin January. Our first grandbaby. Her husband is in the Army stationed at Ft.Stewart, GA. He just got sent to Afghanistan within the past month this is his3rd tour to the sand box. She has been having problems lately with the pregnancy.High Blood pressure and water gain. They transferred her to Macon GA today forPre-clammy (sp). The doctors indicate they have to take the baby at 28 weeks.We are trying to get from Wyoming to Georgia in a day or so. Our fly tacklebusiness has gone to **** due to the economy, money is very short. Somehow wewill get there to support her in her time of need. Please pray for her andCharles who is stationed in Afghanistan and our travel from Wyoming to Georgia.

Bill and Kathi

bearlodgeangler.com

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Rocky

Blog Entries

Prayers sent. all my three children were born early with the last two my wife on bed rest for weeks before the birth, the Doctors can do great things with troubled pregnancy.

Eric

"Complexity is easy; Simplicity is difficult."
    Georgy Shragin
    Designer of ppsh41 sub machine gun

Prayers sent and more on the way. I wonder if you can catch a military hop from your nearest Air Force or Army base to Ft. Stewart. I will be thinking of your son today as I work. You see this is a strange coincidence but I am the one who preps the freight for shipment to hi unit at Ft. Stewart. Give the new mom, dad and baby my blessings. Please give dad an extra hug from one Army G.I. to another.

Bill, you and your family are in my prayers. Best Regards....
    Exploring the waters of western Montana...

Bill, prayers sent from Rock Springs for your daughter, future grandchild and son in law. My youngest son in law, a Capt. in the Army, was just deployed Oct. 2 to Qatar, he is stationed at FT Bliss, El Paso, TX.
    Wyo-Blizzard

NewTyer 1 Guest

My heart felt prayers will comfort them and see her through these tribulations. I know exactly how you feel except in my case, my 15yo daughter was recently diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and I was able to use a place called angel flights which flew me round trip to Rhode Island for free. Look this place up on the internet and give them a call. I can't say they will but, maybe they will help you get to your daughter. I also want to pray for your son in law. As a Veteran of Iraq, I know how tough it is being there especially when the wife is having troubles. I pray for a safe return for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hare's Ear View Post
    I don't post very often, however, desperation has beenreached. My daughter Julie Morrison, now Julie Jacques was due to have a babyin January. Our first grandbaby. Her husband is in the Army stationed at Ft.Stewart, GA. He just got sent to Afghanistan within the past month this is his3rd tour to the sand box. She has been having problems lately with the pregnancy.High Blood pressure and water gain. They transferred her to Macon GA today forPre-clammy (sp). The doctors indicate they have to take the baby at 28 weeks.We are trying to get from Wyoming to Georgia in a day or so. Our fly tacklebusiness has gone to **** due to the economy, money is very short. Somehow wewill get there to support her in her time of need. Please pray for her andCharles who is stationed in Afghanistan and our travel from Wyoming to Georgia.

Bill and Kathi

bearlodgeangler.com

Our family wishes all of you a safe birth, travel and deployment.

Allan

Thank you everyone for the prayers. We made to Atlanta last night and Macon today. Julie appears to be stable. She has been diagnosed with severe pre-eclampsia. She is on bed rest. She is still having various medical problems; however, both she and the baby are doing well. We will drive over again in the morning. Thank you again for all the prayers. Bill and Kathi, Julie and Charles.

+ Reply to Thread