+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November Thanful Thread... :-)

I am thankful for the life God gave me & all the blessings bestowed upon me, especially the ones that felt & feel like burdens. Those are the ones that made me a stronger, better person & will continue to do so.
    Mike
    FAOL..All about caring, sharing, & good friends!!

I am thankful for all the great folks of this board I have met. I am grateful for the blessing of being born American, serving in the American military with the greatest men and women on earth. I am grateful to men and women like my friend Timbe Seats who gave his life while wearing that uniform and to God for forcing me to witness his death. It changed me in ways that only seeing such a thing could.

Mikey you said it so well. I too am thankful for all my trials and tribulations for they too are blessings. What does not kill me shall only make me stronger and more the wiser.

Thankful that I have friends who care.

Rocky

I am thankful for buffets.

Buddy
    It Just Doesn't Matter....

No matter how dark things become in life, somehow my family and I get through these troubles.

I am in prayer everyday with my Heavenly Father, and when things happen in my life, where I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel... I ask for help from the angles that surround us all.

"Create in me a clean heart O' God, and renew a right spirit within me, cast me not away from your presence, take not Your Holy Spirit from me, restore on to me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me in Thy Free Spirt."

And I then feel His Spirt, running through my body, as if I was a piece of blank paper being run through the copier!
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

Quote Originally Posted by Steven McGarthwaite View Post
    No matter how dark things become in life, somehow my family and I get through these troubles.

I am in prayer everyday with my Heavenly Father, and when things happen in my life, where I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel... I ask for help from the angles that surround us all.

"Create in me a clean heart O' God, and renew a right spirit within me, cast me not away from your presence, take not Your Holy Spirit from me, restore on to me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me in Thy Free Spirt."

And I then feel His Spirt, running through my body, as if I was a piece of blank paper being run through the copier!

AMEN brother!

+ Reply to Thread