+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rayhill 190

Hybrid View

NewTyer 1 Guest

Default Rayhill 190

Ray,

Your box is full but, here is the answer to your question and for anyone else who cares to follow the saga of my daughter.

Ray,

I can tell you that she is having a much easier time than me. She just had her second round of chemo and you know, you have to go through being sick before you feel better so, she has her good days and bad. She has alot of support from almost the whole high school. She is very well liked at school and has many friends and is involved in many programs. She has a tutor now to help keep her up with school work but, they won't let her go to school to be with her friends and socialize. You know as well as I do that not only is it importantant to do you school work but, it is also a way for kids to socialize but, the school has a polocy in place that if you are getting home study you can't attend school. Thank you Ray for contacting me and your concern. It means alot. I know it sounds kind of self indulgant but, not only does Brittany need the support but, so do I and alot of people forget that.

Thanks again,

Scott

Scott,I emptied some of my inbox.Glad your daughter is doing ok.Support is everything.It is the plague of the caregivers.Prayers go to you and your family.Always remember the Veteran brotherhood.They are always there for you.Ray

NewTyer 1 Guest

That is one of the reasons why being a Vet. You start the Camaraderie in Basic Training and it goes on for a life time. It doesn't even matter if you have never met them before or not. I noticed that a lot at the VA Hospital. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

Prayers and good wishes sent from Wyoming.
    Wyo-Blizzard

NewTyer 1 Guest

Thanks Byron

Scott,

From one Vet to another, you, your family and daughter are still on my mind and in my prayers.
    Warren
    Fly fishing and fly tying are two things that I do, and when I am doing them, they are the only 2 things I think about. They clear my mind.

+ Reply to Thread