+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 Fish-in thread

Is anyone staying at Columbus? I called a few months ago and was going to book a room at the Budget Inn but I could not understand the person on the end of the line. It must just be me because you know I was born in Arkansas.

I'll still be there.
    Tim

1602 NE 180th Ter Smithville MO 64089-9120.

I'll still be there but I can't make it till Friday mid morning instead of Thursday night. CAMPING WASHINGTON STYLE in the rain!
    Steven Adler

Drive it like you stole it! Half the fun of getting there is not knowing your going to make it?

Blog Entries

I'll be there, but it looks to be cold and rainy. The wind looks like it will calm down a little, too. Fishing might be tough and the water might be muddy from the rain. We'll be down Friday late afternoon or evening. Pack lots of warm clothes and some raingear!

Parsons is about 21 miles away:
    7-DAY FORECAST
    Today Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then rain after 1pm. High near 43. Breezy, with a north wind around 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
    Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 10pm. Low around 34. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
    Friday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. North northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
    Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
    Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
    Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
    Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
    Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
    Last edited by ol' blue; 05-02-2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

Definitely going to be wet and cold. Might be nice to have a big fire while camping. Might make for a soggy fish fry. I will be leaving Olathe around 8am Friday about a 2 hour drive for me.
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

Blog Entries

We can always cook at the cabin if we need to. I can use the stove instead of the propane burner.
    Better to be an active environmentalist than and environmental activist.

FFMIRSWTNBOF
    (Full Fledged Member in Raunchy Standing-Within The NBOF)

Just checked the forecast for West Mineral, 3"-5" snow, winter weather warning till 1pm Friday. Kansas weather.
    "Next to a healthy 10 pound carp a brook trout can look like a minnow in a clown suit"

Blog Entries

Sorry I couldn't make it this year. My brother passed away yesterday.
    Steve
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"
    Will Rogers

Sorry to hear that Steve. We hope we can see you next year.
    Tim

Dang Steve, sorry to hear that. We missed ya.

Dad and I had a great time, even though the catching wasn't very good. Now he wants a fly rod...
    Faith, family, and fiberglass. Make it happen.

+ Reply to Thread