Thomas,

Sorry for not seeing this sooner and responding. My Mom fell in June and broke her hip and is just now getting home with a walker. I have spent 3 to 4 hous each day that she was in rehab and am now spending more time each day with her at her home. She is 90 and is progressing very well.

The NuCanoe is one of the finest boats I have ever used and I do not get anything for recommending it. I am just very, very happy with mine. I owned and used a 10' model for over 3 years and now have their Frontier 12 model which I enjoy very much. The 10' model will handle you and your daughter and you do not need to worry about stability! You would be hard pressed to ever turn it over. I consider it the most stable craft being offered and it paddles very easily with a double-bladed paddle. It slides through 4" inches of water and handles outboard wakes with ease. You will not be disappointed with a NuCanoe. As Jesse stated, go to the NuCanoe web site and click on their videos and check out all the videos. There is one taken on the Duck River here where I live and it shows how comfortable you can be in a NuCanoe. Pay no attention to the person in the NuCanoe, it is me.

I highly recommend the NuCanoe to anyone.