....but I have several questions.

I didn't want to hijack anyone's thread, so I'll pose my questions here.

When you buy a rod blank, does it come with the ferrules already on the rod? (graphite)

Are some snake guides sold that do not need to have the feet shaped?

What threads are easy to wrap with?

Where can you find a chart or guide for spacing the guides?

Where can you find a chart or guide for the sizes of the guides?

I really like the small, superfine style of rod grips. Where can I find something like that?

If I don't find a grip that I like, do they make pre-made grips that you can shape yourself?

What sort of rod wrappers do people prefer? I like the idea of being able to move the rod rests and being able to move the thread tension device.

I've seen different sizes of reel seats and I'm not sure about the differences. Are they for smaller/larger weights of rods?

There's 10 quick questions. I'm a complete rookie to rod building. I think it's something I'd like to do in my basement over the winter months. I've got a whole room downstairs that I'm not really using for anything. So I will be able to set up down there and not have to worry about breaking things down.

Thanks for any insight you guys can give me. I've been looking at rod building tools (and following the threads) and I've been looking at blanks. And there sure is a lot of different stuff to choose from.

Brian