It is hard for me to believe that a year has passed since I posted about Arrowhead's Fund Raiser and Auction in 2011, but, it has and I just returned home from this year's event. Everyone had a great time and there was plenty of food and good Blue Grass Music. I really want to thank all who donated to Arrowhead Ranch so that they could have a fly fishing & tying activity for the boys. The boys have really enjoyed fly fishing & tying and I could not have accomplished any of this without you wonderful people. Thank you so much! Here are a few pictures I took tonight:

After everyone had eaten they began the auction of a lot of donated items

This young man was very proud that his father came and he enjoyed showing him around the ranch.

The young man in back holding up the cup was a "natural" with a fly rod and has become very fond of fly fishing.

This is Andy and he is really "into" fly fishing. He will talk fly fishing & fly tying all night!

I cannot say enough about this young man. His name is Ben and he has really "grown" since arriving at Arrowhead last year. He was the first boy at Arrowhead to graduate from the high school that they attend while at Arrowhead. He asked if I would attend his graduation and just be his "father". I was touched. After graduation he left Arrowhead and I have missed him. We had become very close. I hardly recognized him tonight. His hair was short and he had his girlfriend with him and we hugged. He is now a Christian and is attending Middle Tennessee State University. I am very proud of Ben.

The night went very well. I enjoyed my time there and with the boys. We even had a nice sunset. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for "my boys"....