+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to sale?

Default where to sale?

any ideas of good places to sale flies

Excuse me? You are asking for free supplies on another thread, and on other sites, now you want to know where to SELL flies?
    People, this is an odd duck !!!
    "Give advice when asked. Give praise when appropriate. Give discipline when needed. Give respect always."

Can't tye; Has no knowledge of patterns, flies, fly tying, tools, materials or anything else BUT wants to know, "Where to Sale". C'mon, give me a break.

Oh, just in case I'm wrong in my assessment, allow me to make a suggestion to Jonathan: Hi. Some of us are a little older than you and don't speak in text language. Also, it just feels like your approach is disconcerting to some - at least to me. If we(I) knew more about you and/or your situation you might stand a better chance of acquiring some materials and support. Just sayin.

Allan
    Last edited by Allan; 09-11-2012 at 11:08 PM.

excuse me 1 i make flies for ppl if any1 wants to barter on here then yes i would love to do that also but im trying to get as much info as i can ok ... im only 22 yrs old

no problem but my whole story is im 22 yrs old , i have no cash , job market is hell , also living with my father as of right now, and well its rough im out searching for jobs 8 hrs a day and well i enjoy tying flies,i have done the whole medical Assistant job training and well that market is so over flooded also tried the army and couldnt make it after tearing my hip flexor

Do you have an EIN? Are you set to pay the quarterly 10% excise tax on the first sale price (so $0.20 on a $2 fly)?

Blog Entries

You might want to contact a fellow who posts on "the other forum" about starting a web site to allow tiers to sell their flies.
    If you don't know what I mean, you might send me a PM and I will put you in touch with his post.

+ Reply to Thread