+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8:46 a.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Default 8:46 a.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2001

At this time and date the Muslims terrorist escalated their war on the United States of America by first attacking the World Trade Center in New York City, the Pentagon in Arlington, VA. The fourth attack was thwarted by the passengers crashing at Shanksville, PA preventing damage to the United States Capital Building and the occupants. There were 2,998 innocent victims killed, another 6,291 injured.

One of the victims was Deb Gibbon, a lady I had a brief business relationship with. She was a beautiful person, a mother of two and a successful business woman.
    Deb Gibbons.jpg
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell him Your plans!!!

God Bless all those who were involved, both those who gave thier lives, and those who risked thier's to help those in need. I play a tribute song cd in my office all day on every September 11th.
    God Bless the United States of America and all those service men and women who have provided us with the freedom we still have today.

H.M. Gibson

Uncle Jesse,
    Thank you so much for posting this. You are a true American! This has been an emotional and tear filled day. I watched the ceremonies this morning and then watched the ceremonies at Shanksville, Pa on PCN (Pennsylvania Cable Network). PCN also covered the ceremony at The United States Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Carlisle, Pa. We lost three of our officers tot he attacks on 9/11/2001 and three more since in the ensuing war on terror. It was a beautiful ceremony. I did okay until they played taps. That was it. Turn on the water works.

I will never forget 09SEP01!

I lost 343 brothers that day. I'm retired now but I went to the ceremony in front of City Hall that my local does every year. THEY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

+ Reply to Thread