You could apply to Cornell University and be a Natural Resources Major.

I'm at Cornell now and really love it here. I am a Natty Reeser and would like to be a wildlife or fisheries biologist. There are a lot of requirements to get out of the way just like most places (bio, chem, etc), but I'm really liking classes such as Water Resources Management and Fish Ecology this semester. I'm planning on taking stream ecology next time it is offered. There are classes from maple syrup production and woodlot management to fisheries, wildlife, etc. There is the research/management part of NTRES, which is where I am. There is also policy and ethics.

One great thing about Cornell is that it's big, but it is spaced out...not really urban. There is a broad range of courses that you could take, especially great if you change majors. The physical education courses are great. I took Intro to Freshwater Angling first semester (even though I wasn't a beginner, I just wanted to fish for college credit!). I took Fly tying/Fly fishing second semester. This year I took Introduction to Handguns and that was also a great course. You can find about anything you would want.

BTW, the Natural Resources Professors are the greatest professors that I have met. They are all fun people and really get you out into the field. There is also a LOT of research opportunities to gain experience.

------------------
"If firearms cause crimes and kill people, all of the ones I have must be defective."