+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hook & Hackle

Hybrid View

Default Hook & Hackle

I've had fly hooks on back order since July 27. I don't think it's fair that I'm being held hostage. This happened to me the last 2 times I've ordered and I'm sick of it. I've been very patient and understanding. If you don't have it and don't know when you can get it, just say, "I don't have it!" I'd rather them be honest up front.

Bruce,

I'd get in touch with my credit card company and have them void the transaction. Never had any problem with H & H but that's way too long for them to hold an order.

Regards,
    Scott

What have they said when you contacted them about this? I've never had any problems with them and have found them very responsive to questions.
    A right emblem it may be, of the uncertain things of this world; that when men have sold them selves for them, they vanish into smoke. ~ William Bradford
    I finally realized that Life is a metaphor for Fly Fishing.

Who did you talk to? They have been long-time very dependable Sponsors. Call them. Please let me know who you talk to.

I too placed an order for hooks back in the Spring but received no reply when I inquired about it. This is unlike HH. I didn't pursue it because my credit card was not charged and I only placed the order because the hooks were on sale and had no immediate need for it.

Hi. I didn't contact anyone over the phone because I'm tired of that. I did inquiry through emails. I guess after reading my posts here, they decided to ship the rest of my order. I hope I'm wrong about Hook & Hackle. I'm trying real hard to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I don't know.

+ Reply to Thread