Well, I spent yesterday doing yard work and preparing for a week of Tropical Storm Isaac. We don't expect any damaging winds, but several inches of rain an hour could cause some difficulties. I had hoped to get it all done so I could spend this morning on the water. But winds are expected to get to 22 MPH by 10 O'clock and I can't handle that in my little jon boat.
So, the testing of the furled leader will have to wait until next weekend.