+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Harding & Sons rod cases

Default Harding & Sons rod cases

I needed some special rod cases and could not find what I was looking for anywhere. I had just about given up, but I did one last Google search for "custom rod cases" (or something like that). One hit was a thread on another FF board, and they had some very nice things to say about Harding & Sons. So, I looked them up and, one phone call and a few emails later, ordered some custom cases. Got 'em last week and could not be happier.

The lady I dealt with is Vise (pronounced Vee-say.) Here's the website if you'd like to check them out.

http://www.hardingandsons.com/index.html

I've had these for years and they wear like iron - great product.

Another two thumbs up for Harding and Etivise!!

I have dealt with them for years and own quite a few of their Soft Traveler bags for my cased fly rods so I can transport them easily and hide them from my wife. Besides the usual she also made me a custom Soft Traveler bag for my spinning & baitcasting rods IN their PVC cases and most recently a mini Traveler and custom Rendezvous duffel for my Tenkara rods & gear.

Vise will make you just about anything you want in any size, in almost any color and give you a choice of zipper to boot.

Highly recommended, highest quality and made to last in the USA!

I like the two-rod reel-on cases; I don't see them on their site. Anyone know if they will make them?
    There have never in history been so many opportunities to do so many things that aren't worth doing. - William Gaddis

The website doesn't show them but it does LIST double rod/reel-on cases as an option in everything but the Butterfly case.

Trust me when I say that if Vise can make it she will, even if it isn't listed or shown on the website.

Duh. Didn't look at the other pages. I see the doubles listed; thanks.
    There have never in history been so many opportunities to do so many things that aren't worth doing. - William Gaddis

+ Reply to Thread