You know the usual caveat that accompanies a recommendation and disavows any relationship with the manufacturer? Well, I can't use that here, but I think I've been posting here long enough that you'll believe me when I say that my motivation for this post is pure. I'm posting it because I think it will help you, not because it will help me.

A client has a new protein bar out on the market called Eat Smart. You can Google it to find the details and where you can buy it near you. It should get into wider distribution soon.

I tried one today and concluded that it is perfect for me as a breakfast, lunch or snack on the water. They taste incredibly good and have a strong ability to satiate hunger. The nutrition and ingredient quality are very good. They are packed in individual foil packets and fit easily in a shirt or vest pocket.

Although intended for everyday use, my immediate reaction was that they will be perfect for me on fly fishing days and on airplane flights.

Mods, if you think this post is improper, please delete it and I will have no hard feelings. But, again, my motives are pure. I'm just trying to alert fellow fly fishers to a product I think they will like and find very useful.

Brad