My wife and I, after spending almost a month in Pagosa Springs, CO had to leave 4 days early because she got sick. After trying to talk her into seeing a DR at their clinic she finally let me take her to the ER. She was extremly dehydrated and needed 3 bags of fluids through an IV to stabilize her. They couldn't tell exactly what her problem was. She saw her DR when we got home and was diagnosed with salmonella. YIKES!
Well it's been almost a month since she got sick and she was getting antsy so we went to Bishop, CA for a little R&R. Friday she went for a 5 mile round trip hike to Tyee Lake with her cousin, made it to the lake and came back down. About 200 feet from the end of the trail she stepped wrong, went down and fractured her left fibula. Back to the ER. She's going to need 6 to 8 weeks to get well from this one.
She's a 1st grade teacher and needs to be in her classroom this week to get ready for the kiddos to come back in a few weeks. So I guess what I'm doing with this thread is asking for prayers for Debbie to heal quickly. Thanks. Jim