Okay, this post may result in me getting a warning or maybe worse from the administrators. However, I feel this should be said. I went back into a thread, it had to do with a petition, and went to what I think was the source for the effort. It appears that some woman, whose name I won't post since I don't want to give her any publicity, is involved with an organization that works to effect changes or promote the end goals of individual and group efforts. The organization is nothing more than a camoflaged political action committee. Its self-description: "... is a social action platform that empowers anyone, anywhere to start, join, and win campaigns to change the world". Short and sweet, this petition was politically motivated. So, what was the 'true' end result sought by this effort? You can bet it wasn't what the petitioner tried to make it appear.
And the original poster had the nerve to say that someone else injected politics into that thread?
The thread itself was political. It was entirely for something other than what was petitioned. I think it was to push an effort that would destroy a small piece of culture, garner a wider cultural change and/or to enhance the strength of that PAC.

If the admin or any mod thinks I'm out of line, I will accept whatever action is deemed appropriate. But this had to be said.

Allan