+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here and There in MT and WY

Hey Scott, Just saw your post......big dummy....never thought to look here under fishing reports.....hmmm.

Fishing the Bighorn Sat,Sun and Monday and then off to the Tongue for a few days.....unless we get
    redirected by someone.....LOL
    Those are some great pics. What kind of camera were you using and were you using a polarizing filter?

Joe

Joe,

Embarrassed to say, but the camera is a cheap ($39) Vivitar P & S I got from W-Mart last year. It has no macro function (actually it does have a macro setting, but all it seems to do is blur pictures) and a crummy zoom but takes surprisingly decent photos if the light's good and I just P & S it. We also have a 6 yr old Canon P & S that does have a good macro (what I use to take pics of flies) but the wife doesn't trust me with it when I'm near water; she is wise. Hope you have a great time on the Horn & Tongue and the fish are looking up.

Regards,
    Scott

That is just too funny......$35.00 camera......you got some great shots there.
    I am using one of the Olympus Tough 6000 cameras that I got for Father's day last year.

Here are some Pics from 2011: http://s1018.photobucket.com/albums/...ontana%202011/

+ Reply to Thread