Thread: tenkara flies

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
    I am not taking shots my brother sells Toyotas & Lexus, just asking, is a "remarketing coordinator" someone who works selling used cars. Everyone has tried to make every job sound as important as possible sometimes you cannot tell what a person really does. I have been loss prevention, risk control, fire prevention/safety/security, and probably a couple I don't remember any more so my industry is as guilty as any.
    No I am not a salesman. I am a manager of two stores used car inventory. My main responsibility is watching service that they don't take advantage of the dealership and making sure our vehicles go through all necessary chanels before they are ready for sale. This includes handling online listings and the list goes on. The position was created to cut down on costs and increase sales. It is a hands on approach that works and is saving the dealerships in three states a huge sum of money as well as increasing the bottom line. As far as importance, I don't swing that way I am a worker amongst workers. That is a personal philosophy. I used to run my own photography studio but got out for various reasons. Still do fine art work. When I am not fishing....
    Last edited by JC_Hall; 08-17-2012 at 09:20 PM.