I walked into the back door at work, and headed down the hallway. Out of my peripheral vision, something flew by my right arm. I took about 2 steps, and it clicked in my head that what I had just seen was a bug of some sort. Since I work in a kitchen, and I'm fishing with flies more often, I did an about-face to see what kind of bug it was. Here's what I saw:

Sorry about the focus. My camera has a focal length of about 4 feet, so I can't get to close (I miss my D40!).

I got to looking at it. Ok, if I want to match the hatch, that's about a size 12, maybe 10. I may have to get some stuff to tie up the abdomen, but I should be able to match that.

Odds are, it emerged from the tiny rivulet that runs next to employee parking, It had to flutter about 100 yards away from water to get into the building, unless it hitched a ride on someone. The pond that's on-property that I fish is about a quarter-mile past the rivulet/brook. I wouldn't be surprised if the sunnies that inhabit that pond will take a Mayfly, if I can get them to hit top. Probably have to try it early or late, unfortunately I'm not there at those times.