What weight? Good question. I have not weighed it yet. Oarlocks, seat and anchor hardware add a lot. I think it's about 125lbs. Which is heavier than I wanted. Disappointingly heavy. The bigger one man pontoon boats range from 70-90 lbs. I didn't want to be heavier than that. But I did end up that way. I can load it into the back of my pickup by myself........one end up. Then pick up the other end and push. Strap it down. Drive away.

There is a lot to be said for a one man pontoon. My boat is faster. Far more maneuverable. And wider. I can use nine foot oars. And because it is so wide it floats in shallower water. And so stable I can stand up on it and fish, even while drifting. But because it is rigid fiberglass, it is more prone to shallow water impact damage. I like to make things, so I made it.

(bigger) one man pontoons are probably a better choice for most. The little one man boats are too scary in big water for me. I don't want to have to row around the big rollers, no matter what I'm rowing.