Sandy -

I came very close to buying an NFO Outlaw Assault about a month ago for similar reasons. It is a frameless model that weighs only around 25 pounds and deflates and packs down to a size that would be easy to transport on a bike. My thought was to carry the bike along on the float, as you are doing with your rig, then take out as convenient, but not too far from the put in, and take the Assault along for the ride back to the truck.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the person I was working with on the purchase had to take off for a couple weeks and the deal never got done. At this point in the season, it's not worth putting the money into the Assault. But it something I plan to get after again next spring.

For the time being, I can do just fine with my regular bike. But's it's good to know about that power rig you described. Hmmmmmm - maybe you could change out the rear wheel on the bike to a paddle wheel, mount it on the rear end, and fire up the motor while you're ....... nah, that probably gets in to some special licenses and taxes / fees.

John