Quote Originally Posted by billhouk View Post
I am presuming "drewfly' is An"drew" Stiles. With that in mind, you have every right to defend yourself. As for fact checking, "opinion" is not fact and cannot be checked (unfortunately). I have learned the most about casting from people observing me and giving me suggestions. Other than my first lesson, I have not paid for casting instructions. I've had some "very nice" guides give me some "very nice" suggestions about my casting. And finally, I've been a computer programmer for over 30 years and develop large financial systems. The Internet is the education medium of the future. Pull a grade school kid out of their eReader and ask them.
I have tried to help folks with thier casting in a number of ways drill examples on youtube now I'm ding it via the internet with skype. You can check me out on my web site and youtube search flystiles and what you see is what you get. I'm having fun with my students and the learning creeps in and they enjoy the sport more due to all this technology. thanks for the look and the feed back Tight loops, Andrew Stiles