Nope ... don't use that stuff .... most of the time it is old when it gets to the hobby stores and who knows how long it sit's on the shelf before someone buys it.

The CA glues have a shelf-life of about 2 years; make no difference who's shelf it is on. I buy 1 oz. bottles of "EXTREME POWER" superglue at my local Hobby Lobby for about half of what the same amount of Zap-A-Gap costs, and it is still good after nearly a year, opened, and either on my tying bench, or at my lathe in my eternally hot garage! The label says that it is: " For Industrial Use Only"; for whatever that is worth
[/QUOTE]A container of fresh Zap-A-Gap might last 6 weeks at either location, once opened; IF I am lucky. I much prefer to have something sitting there that I can depend upon to be ready for use when I need it. I have been using the "EXTREME POWER" for over 10 years now, and it has never let me down.[/QUOTE]
I've not used that one ...

Thanks, again.
You are welcome Frank and I took another look at those pics and am sorting them out ... when I get back from Yellowstone I'll finish the pdf file for you