Thread: Testers Need

Threaded View

Brandon:

I received my lines and started fishing with them Tuesday evening. I'll be going up to the North fork of the Yuba this weekend to fish a bunch of pocket water sites along that river. That should give me a good set of test scenarios.

My computer just picked up a virus which has caused it to crash hard so I have to borrow a laptop to post this or to write reviews. That may mean that I can't get a good review written until the middle or end of next week. But so far I really like them. They cast beautifully and the tippet ring is incredibly convenient. They are definitely heavier than a 3.5 level line which I normally use, but that's to be expected for any furled line. I did notice that I was able to cast much more accurately with a furled line than with a level line. At one point I had to cast side arm to shoot the line into some soft water behind a big rock and under a bunch of low hanging branches. I don't think a level line would have been able to shoot under those branches but the furled line certainly did.

Would you like me to simply post the review here or would you like me to email it to you?
    Last edited by DruLeeParsec; 08-02-2012 at 05:20 PM.