+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Testers Need

Default Testers Need

Hello all! I have a New fly fishing company, and my partner and I have recently fallen in love with Tenkara. In doing so we and have decided to expand our company into two and go into the accesory side of Tenkara. We have furled lines at the moment, and have been using them with much success. We are however looking for some feedback and reviews of our line. The line I have to send out is 13 1/2ft long and two toned with a two foot hi vis tip. I can make them in shorter lengths as well. If you are interested in trying out a different line then send me a pm with your information. I would like to get these out and circulating to start getting feedback on this. I make these with a very fine polyester thread combo core to help the line without making it to heavy for your rod. These are a very light line I have been using on my Tenkara-Fishing 10ft rod.

Thanks,

Brandon Moon

Brandon -- I'll PM for a sample. If they are made with a polyester core, they have a fighting chance of not getting messed up when they one breaks the tippet off after to get unsnagged.
    Last edited by Paul Arnold; 07-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks paul! I have a few people already, and have room for a few more! I'm sure that you will enjoy these lines. I am sending it to you to keep not send to the next person, so I am only taking so many samplers. Still room for some more testers.

CHEERS,
    Brandon

Just joined the board. Do you have any openings for testers?

Bob9

Default line testing

There are just a few spots left to fill in for testers. You get two lines to try and keep for free.

Cheers,

Brandon

PM sent. I understand if you have enough testers though.

Mike P.

Wow great response today after a slow start. We still have room for two more testers. I will post letting everyone know as soon as we get the last two.

Cheers,
    Brandon

NewTyer 1 Guest

I'm in, I'll help fill the spots

I now have one last spot to fill for the test group. Newtyer you are in line for your line.

Cheers,
    Brandon

I'll take a shot if you still have any openings.

+ Reply to Thread