I just want to point out that the Sierra Club is NOT a hook and bullet organization, but an environmental organization. Although many "sportsmen and women" are members, their object is to protect the whole environment. That's an important difference. Their concern is the whole of everything, not just the wolves, or doves or ducks or fish. In that regard methyl mercury effects everything, and 90% of it comes from coal fired plants here and abroad. It is the purvey of The Sierra Club to point that out and try to increase awareness of that fact. Here in Minnesota it is a huge problem. One in ten babies are born with levels of mercury in the blood above the safe limit. Expectant mothers should consume NO fish what so ever, and the rest of us no more that one meal a month. In some waters, like the St. Louis River that enters Lake Superior at Duluth, or the Mississippi south of Minneapolis, the recommendation is to consume NO fish whatsoever. For the Sierra Club to have a hard headed advocate in charge of their Beyond Coal campaign is exactly what I would want and expect. It would make John Muir (and his grandson who lived just one lake away from me) proud. Too soon we forget the children of Sioux Narrows, the armless, deformed children, victims of methyl mercury just over out northern border. In Minnesota we're talking about it being too late to do anything about the legacy of coal and mining that resides in our waters, now it's about mitigating just how bad it could get, How sad. Thank you Sierra Club! As 'ol Harry Truman would say, "give 'em hell!"