Thread: Mugging At Cummins Flats

Threaded View

Default Mugging At Cummins Flats

An uncalled for attack on Fat Bill occurred Tuesday eveningwhile fishing Cummins Flats during the Michigan Fish In.
    An investigation determined that the attacked wasperpetrated by a herd of renegade Rainbow trout hell- bent on exacting revengein retaliation for the sore lips we were inflicting upon them.
    It was determined that the trout, using extraordinary skilland cunning, fashioned a rope from the aquatic grasses available in the river.Using this rope, the trout lashed Fat Bill?s ankles together. When Bill tookhis next step, he was sent tumbling into the clear, icy waters of the AusableRiver.
    To avenge the affront to Bill?s dignity, the rest of thefishing party proceeded to hook and chastise the alleged gang members. NoQuarter was given.
    As darkness fell, 60 to 70 alleged gang members had beenbrought to hand by the remaining members of the fishing party.
    Later, while enjoying the Evening Repast at a local eatery,Bill was asked for his thoughts on the day's events. He remarked "Turn off theair conditioning, I am freezing!"
    Folks, we are really sorry that more of you chose not to come to the Michigan Fish In. The few of us here are having a ball. We are catching tons of fish, exploring new waters,learning a few new fly patterns and telling plenty of lies.
    By the way, after seven years, Jack Hise FINALLY caught hisAusable Grand Slam. Of course, I have caught two of them so far this week.
    Pictures and more posts to follow.

Brad
    Last edited by Kaboom1; 06-28-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her."
    -W.C. Fields