I remember there was a thread here within the past two months that was either about a simple knot for tying the fly on or it was within a thread that this knot came up and I cannot find it even using the search engine (I must not be using the right keyword or something). I thought it was called "Bob's knot" or "Bill's knot" or something like that. Anyway, I thought I did a simple google search for it, at the time, and came up with a site or two that had illustrations of that knot. Now, I can't remember what it was called and I would like to pull it up again for a refresher, but I can't remember the darn name of the knot, now (needless to say "bob's knot" or "bill's knot" does not come up with any useable hits). Anyone remember this knot? Even just the correct name will give me what I need to do a google search for it.