I fly fish out of a canoe, this is the best way to get around the lakes and bayous of S.E Texas. Anywho, I bought a new 3 wt rig this Saturday, got a really good deal at a local sporting goods place, Marburgers in Seabrook. I am really wanting to get it on some freshwater bluegill and bass. I take the day off from work. Load my boat, rod, lunch, drinks, bug dope and gear bag. I even stop back at Marburger's to pickup a few flies, man I love that store.

I get to Sheldon Reservoir. Unload my canoe, load the ice chest, get my beautiful TFO/Sage 3 wt rig and lock up th old trusty Focus. I get my PFD on, and ready for my paddle. Uhmm, where's your paddle Bryan. Oops, must be in the car ehh Bryan. Bryan looks in his car, where he normally has a minimum of six paddles to choose from. Bryan remembers that he took them out to rinse them off and failed to return them into there proper place in the back of the wagon. Load the boat back up, put my gear away, sit at the boat ramp and eat my lunch looking at a perfect day on the lake, I was the only person there. All I could do was to laugh, luckily I am off for the rest of the week.