I say that I have bought a new fly reel and the wife says I have bought another fly reel! : )

While at the TroutFest in Townsend in May, I stopped by one vendor's display (www.rivertraditions.com) and visited with the owner who is a good friend of mine. I have dealt with him for several years and can highly recommend him and his products. I know that you cannot beat his prices and he is a strong believer in "giving back" to the fly fishing world. He is also a supporter of Arrowhead Ranch which I really appreciate.

He showed me a beautiful green fly reel rated 3/4wt and made me a deal I could not pass up. I put it on my 3wt while at Townsend and landed 9 fish and had a good time. The reel was so smooth and worked perfect. After getting home I decided to purchase another one rated 5/6wt that is gun metal gray and rather than have it engraved with my name, I asked David if he could engrave one of the scenes he engraves on his fly boxes on the reel and he said he would give it a try when he got home. Well, he done it and I really like it and received the reel today in the mail. I do not think you can go wrong at the $50 price and that is to my door!

Just wanted to show it off and brag on David...