Getting real close. I will be getting there about noon on Weds. the 14th to help others get set up.
Bigdadyrods has put together a menue for those interested that sounds good. Dinners will be deep fried turkey, Ham, Roast Beef and Lasagna for the four nights not certain what on each night. Substantial breakfasts will get us off to good start each day. Those chipping in on costs for that day will have access to leftovers for packing a lunch for following day. He needs to know who is interested so as to bring enough food. You can either e-mail Randy at RME50@hotmail.com or me at igofish@pa.net. We need to know what days you are interested in participating on the meals. No one is required to do so, just a service Randy is providing. Lots of snaks will be available for everyone in the evenings. Anyone wants to contribute goodies that is your choice. I will be bringing some good dutch bologna and liverworst and some cheeses. Coffee pot will be going all the time and iced tea should be available. Other beverages you take care of on your own.
Wed. while most are arriving we will probably fish the Little Pine Creek. Thurs. Bug Man will lead a group( car pool when possible) to Kettle Creek. Fri. Wet Fly Guy. Big Dadyrods and myself will show some nice areas on Big Pine, Slate Run and Cedar Run. Friday night we have a knowledgable local guide giving a presentation on the local streams and hatches currently coming off. Also on Friday night we will have a friendly casting contest. Mainly for accuracy rather than distance. You can use any equipment you wish just have a leader on the line and a bit of yarn or a fly with hook cut off on end of leader. Bug man usually gives us a good time when he sets this game up. See if you can spring the mouse trap. Sat. will be waters of your choice and if anyone interested I will give them a look see at White Deer Creek.I am sure there will be guys tying each night in main lodge( reccommend pedastill vises) and storytelling never is in short supply. For sitting around the fire I reccommend bring a lawn chair and either bug repellant or smokes.