Quote Originally Posted by MR.JML View Post
I am so sorry that such a thing like that would happen to a stand up guy like you. It does not speak well of Tenkara USA (whether personality conflict or what). I am not new to the Fly Fishing and Fly Tying arena, but a little new to Tenkara. I wrote a review of the book co-authored by my friend Mikasa Ishimura. I started out with adding this style to my arsenal because of interest in the History of Japanese Fly Tying. Dirty politics as such is certainly not a way to promote their style. I remember another person on smallstreams.com who felt he was the god of fly fishing, then Boo Rod Building, and now the god of Tenkara. This certainly has put a gray cloud over my perception of Tenkara USA and even any future relationship they have with me. Fly Fishing (no matter what style) is a "Gentelman's (& Women's) Sport", not a snobbery club. I have become very diillusioned by the snobbery cliques that have built up in this arena, and thus the fragmentation (which could damage the future of Fly Fishing and its' conservation efforts. Such toxic people have no place in a way of life where I find peace and serenity) !!!

AMEN......... I have to add 10 characters ,but I cannot say it any better than you did......