Thanks. The Virtual Horse Fly Tutorial was filmed after I had filmed the Hydro-Psycho Series Caddis Larva Tutorial. Both was the first time I had done videos of my Fly Tying (I have taught classes and done Demos at shows). The Hydro-Psycho Tutorial was done at the request of Jesse Riding (Rainys) for the production tyers benefit since the tying techniques are quite involved. I was unprepared to do the Virtual Horse Fly Filming, but Alex Landeen (another Fly Tyer) who was doing the filming wanted to see how I tied this. I have been encouraged by my friend Charlie Meck, and many others to create some Tutorial DVD's of my Tying as well as Streamside and Lake instruction. This has been hard right now due to my health (these days I am rather shaky due to my Blood Pressure Problems and Pain as I am facing Spinal Surgery #3). Charlie has been encouraging me to create an educational interactive web site. At this point I have slowed down as to doing the demos til after my Spinal Surgery and Rehab. BTW, you will want to use a Gamakatsu C-12 size 16 or size 14 hook on this fly. There is a much better hook gap.