Can I just second or third or whatever the need for fish-in's. Last year I had a son born just a few weeks before the Montana fish-in. My wife stayed home with him, and I attended it, and had an absolute blast! It was one of the very few (3) times I was able to fish that summer. On top of that, running my own business really has put a stop to many of the extra curricular activities that I have enjoyed doing; podcasts, video's, etc. I simply don't have the time I used to. The fish-in's I have been able to make have been, well, for lack of a better term, 'life changing.' I have made friends through them that I will have for the rest of my life. Now that my son isn't quite as high maintenance my wife and I should be able to start doing a few more things with him in tow. They will both be at the Montana Fish-In...can't wait! The fish-in's have always been a highlight of my year, and perhaps I will be able to start attending more than one a year. I know we would both like to be able to make the Idaho fish-in too, so we'll see what life brings us...

If you have the chance to start one, or attend one, well, you should! It will be something you will most probably never regret.

TT.