For all who did not go to TroutFest in Townsend, TN, you missed a great time and good fishing. I left this past Wednesday and stayed at Dock's Motel in Townsend on the Little River and returned home today, Sunday. TroutFest was great and I met a lot of great people. I can now put a face to a FAOL member who goes by "randy77". Really enjoyed meeting him and talking to him. Jack Hise and Brad had their furling booth set up and had lots of interested people. There seems to be a lot of interest in furled leaders among the fly fishermen/women in the Smokeys. I think Brad and Jack had lots of customers. They also stayed at Dock's Motel and we had some good times in the evenings at Dock's. Since the person who said they were going with me could not come, I was able to do a lot of exploring on Thursday and Friday and learned a lot about fishing "pocket" water and explored many new areas for future fishing trips. Needless to say, I had a great time exploring, fishing and catching fish. I used my 8 foot 3 weight and had a blast! Here is just some of the pictures of fish and the breathtaking areas to explore and fish. Townsend is one beautiful area and very peaceful and quiet.