+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EVENINGS ALONG THE STREAM (part 7)

Blog Entries

Default EVENINGS ALONG THE STREAM (part 7)

EVENINGS ALONG THE STREAM (part 7)

June 28th, an event at home was the reason my clients had departed and this means that I have three days to fish on the spring creeks before my next trip begins. Back in part five I shared a story about wet spinners and their importance and in this selection I am going share a story about an old famous fly pattern and how spinners are important to the trout and the angler.

You are an amazing writer, I love reading all of your articles, specially this series on "Evenings Along The Stream"!. I also love the fly patterns included in your articles, which I copy and past to my "Other FAOL Fly Patterns" fold which I have added to my FAOL Fly Patterns CD that I offer to members of FAOL at no cost.

~Parnelli
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

3. Default

The Adams is a great fly! This very article confirms that the old patterns still work. Why would anyone use plastic and foam? I guess I just don't understand. I fish will old patterns --- and every day I am reminded that they are as good today as they were yesterday.

Tom Deschaine

+ Reply to Thread