I got a Mokai for Christmas. A bad back has prevented me from tranporting it on top of my truck regularly as I had planned. An old jet ski trailer was easy enough to fit to the Mokai so I think my back will be less of a limiting factor. My boat came with a fuel pump problem but Mokai sent me a loaner motor to get me on the water while they diagnosed and fixed the problem. It is on its way back to me now. The boat performs as advertised. It will run upstream against a fair amount of current. For example, I went to the Little Red River on a day that thet were running one (of two) generator. I was able to motor up several miles and go up through a shoal (albeit slowly up the shoal). The seatback slopes backward a bit much making it a little uncomfortable to fish from but I believe a lumbar support roll will cure that. I feel that the real value of this craft is access. It allows you to get to areas not easily accessable otherwise without a float and shuttle or crossing private land. I also plan to use it to run up, then float fish down tailwaters and smallmouth streams. Next week I have a few days off. I will try it out in a few different situations. A report will follow.

PS No I do not work for or own stock in the company

------------------
Chuck Hitt