downsized_0508121013.jpgdownsized_0508121024.jpgdownsized_0508121244.jpg Beautiful morning in S/E Michigan. It was overcast and calm for the AM hours so i walked the Huron Point for a bit. I got out there and I could see fish chasing bait fish. Made several cast with the brown cone head bugger that has been tearing em up this year and got into largemouth right away. Several LM, rockbass and perch later it began clearing up with a little chop on the water. Fishing slowed down so it was time to change tactics. Tried a bright green emerald shiner for pike and larger bass and what! got a perch. Changed to a backstabber and got more perch. tied the smallest clouser i had in my box as a trailer and got even more perch with a lot of missed strikes. Cut the stabber off and just used the 3 inch clouser along the shore and BAM! SHEEPHEAD that put up a heck of a fight on my 5wt pulling line along the way. The Fly line was cutting through the water and you could hear it vibrating, it was AWESOME. Got it in, unhooked the tiny clouser and cut it lose. ended up with 20 fish with sheephead chaser to end it all. Getting a little warm so I packed it in for the day. Good day to be a fly fisher!