as many of you know i have not been on for a while now. i have not forgotten anyone i have been in the hospital since oct. dealing with major depression, ptsd, and some other issues. i am happy to report tha i am getting better and doing as best as i canl i am now in school for cosmetology as well as living not in the hospital but in an apartment with 4 great girls. my life seems to finally starting to come back togeather and i am now able to think and deal better with a number of things. i wish to to thank everyone for your thoughts praiers and support during this hard time i have been going through. Denny, Mary, Eric, Ivan you all have been rocks that have helped me weather you know it or agree to it. and i can never repay you. FAOL is and has been an extended family to me and you all are in my heart. i am still tying though i have been studying alot and working on other things. you will see me on more but still sperticly till the end of school. and i will try to get out ans fish as much as i can. i love you alo. hugs