+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invite....

Smile Invite....

A few of us are meeting for a week of fly fishing on the Beaverkill in NY the first week of June . Most of us will be staying at the Roscoe Motel.This is an informal gathering , not a fish in .We fish... tye some flies and have fun .Anybody interested stop by for a day or two or the whole week.Make reservations soon as its a busy week. I will be there May 26-June 3rd.

Blog Entries

Would love to try this, but work has me by the ear this year.

ny angler,
    The last time I was in that area was at a Delaware River Club Fish In about 10 years ago. My mouth waters at the thought of being there again BUT, due to all kinds of stuff, I'll be there in spirit only. Maybe next year, AND on the way would do Spring Creek in State College PA where I had the honor of meeting a fly fishing legend, George Harvey RIP ( Slic- of the chat room- was there too). You have a beautiful area there to fish and my heart will be with you. Tight Lines to all attendees.

Mark

Just thought i would throw it out there.....

Marco i Didnt attend the year at the DRC but have been every year since ...Made many great friends and there is still an ever shrinking core group of us making our yearly trip.Going to be bitter sweat this year with the passing of one of our core group.I am sure he would insist we all keep the tradition and catch one for him.

Wizard anytime you want to hit the water give me a shout .Drove up to Avon last night and the cohocton was blown out with all the rain we have had.

+ Reply to Thread