+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2012 beginner's only fly swap

Default 2012 beginner's only fly swap

Waiting on the last two members of this years "Beginner's Only,April Streamer/Salmon Fly Swap Patterns" to arrive.

I will then sort out all this months flies, along with all the extra flies left over from the previous 3 fly swaps.

These members of Beginner's Only, will no longer be Beginners, instead they will be Intermediates, and participate in all Fly Swaps on FAOL Fly Swap Board..

This was the best group of Beginner's I have ever be Swapmeister of, their fly patterns were good, and their shipment of flies were aways arriving ahead of the deadline for each of the 4 swaps (soft-hackle, nymph, dry, streamer/salmon).

Swapmeister Parnelli
    "Everyone you meet in life, give you happiness! Some by their arrival, others by their departure!" ~Parnelli

Good job P, I have seen some of the flies and they did very well.
    Last edited by narcodog; 04-30-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Hi,
    As a participant in the Beginner's Only Swap this year, I have only the highest praise and regard for Parnelli. From keeping me on track, to solving problems, to offering advice and encouragement, What A GUY! I have stretched my abilities, done things I would not have tried and done more tying which I needed to do. If you are a beginner, I recommend you to try this. Yeah, there is an OOPS - need to get those tied or man, the first 6 stink, far outweighed by WOW- I can do this and they look respectable, maybe even catch fish. I love seeing what everyone else has tied, look and decide to tie that myself. The benefits are enormous and the feeling tremendous.
    My thanks to Parnelli and the other members of the swap. You're all great and I look back at the flies with a sense of accomplishment.
    Mike
    aka melk

+ Reply to Thread