The Swap Meet sales start as early as 8:20 AM and goes to 11am. Only fly fishing
related items (equipment, gear, clothing,boats, artwork, etc.) will be sold. No
household or other items will be sold. Only CFFU members can sell, but anyone
can buy. No admission charges.
For best deals get there early, the early bird catches the San Juan worm.
Here is a list of the items to be on sale to tantalize you. Bring cash or checks. (depends on seller).
* Ross, Redington, Abel, Bauer, Orvis, 2-10 wts,
* plus many others
* Redington Wayfarers 5 piece, CT, Classic trouts,
CPS, St Croix
Triumph, Orvis Streamline, TFO pro, Scotts Heliplies, STS,
streamdances GLX, Sages, RP,RPL,RPLXi,i2, Winstons, Ibis.
Possibly some bamboo rods
Fly lines: a wide variety.
* Jack Keaton 10' Pram with oars, NEW.
* Canoe Grumman white water, NEW.
* Pontoon boat with a small electric motor
* 12 ft aluminum cartop
* Several other boats
Related fishing gear:
* Electric trolling motors,
* portable fishfinders,
* Waders-5mm neoprene, chest high, waders
* Fly boxes
* fish taxidermy stuff