+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Staunton/Waynesboro area

Hybrid View

NewTyer 1 Guest

Default Staunton/Waynesboro area

Anybody from this area or Charlottesville want to hook up either today or tommorrow for some fishing? I can provide the vehicle if necessary.
    In return, all I ask for is a little mentoring. I don't care if it's still/warm water or Bluelining.

Hopefully, that rain we had re-charged the streams a bit. Hope the bugs (not the biting kind) are out and the fish are looking up.

Regards,
    Scott

If your down that way, the folks in the Charlottesville fly shop are very helpful...
    "Because by the Grace of God I can, be on a beautiful mountain stream with a friend , have the water boil from a 12" Native Brookie taking a self tyed dry,and feel it on the end of my cane... It don't get no better than that..."

New Tyer1 - we will (planning) on being in town tomorrow afternoon. Think you sent me your phone # already. Will give a call and see how things fare. Weather looks a little iffy for the moment. Told the wife I'm going to the Festival anyway - if it gets rained out I'll go fishing - they are already wet.
    Mike K.
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

NewTyer 1 Guest

Mike, I will have my stuff in the jeep, just in case and I will have my cell also. The weather looks bad like last year. The news was saying up to 2-3" on Sat, Sun and Monday. I remember last year it rained like a son of a gun, I left and got home in Staunton and the sun came out and was hot and humid. I'll be waiting for a call. Are you hitting the South River or the NP?

Hadn't any real strategy, had heard from MrFishingToughGuy and I think he eluded to SNP. Nothing was/is set in stone. Have to wait till my son gets out of class before we can leave out - you're 3 1/2+ hours drive. Verified your number in my daily planner. Will give a call regardless. We're staying in Waynesboro.
    Eternal decisions can only be made on this side of eternity.

+ Reply to Thread